This is why I love Tumblr.
I made a Batman cartoon.
Haha. My friend made a spot-on parody of deleted scenes and mocked Michael Caine, Christian Bale, and Christopher Nolan in the process.
1. You have to cut your food to fit unless you want to save it for later.
2. When you shed curly, thick hairs at the right length around your computer, it looks exactly like what you think it looks like.
3. Yes, we shampoo it (conditioner optional) and brush it.
4. No, we don’t all have a hairy chest.
5. No, I’m not Zach Galifianakis/Matisyahu/Jesus/Zeus/Ricky Williams/Brett Keisel/James Harden, but I appreciate the comparison.
6. I don’t appreciate Osama Bin Laden/Saddam Hussein/”terrorist” comparisons. By calling me a terrorist, you’re implying people with beards/dark skin (like, say, Middle Eastern nationalities) are terrorists. Not okay.
7. Jacket zippers are scary.
8. Open flames are scarier.
9. Compliments are great.
10. We can appreciate another beard.
At the first of the month:
At the end of the month:
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba [There comes a lion] Sithi uhhmm ingonyama [Oh yes, it's a lion] Nants ingonyama bagithi baba Sithi uhhmm ingonyama Ingonyama
>Sounds very emotional and spiritual
>Basically means “Hey dude, there’s a lion. Yeah, that’s definitely a lion.”
THE *ACTUAL* LYRICS, EVERYBODY
THAT’S SO RAVENCLAW
The password to our common room is “ya nasty”