My 17-month-old beard straightened and brushed out.
Did I show y’all my new business cards yet? #austin #queenvtees #graphicdesign #beards #beard #topknot #pink #harrypotter #arresteddevelopment
1. You have to cut your food to fit unless you want to save it for later.
2. When you shed curly, thick hairs at the right length around your computer, it looks exactly like what you think it looks like.
3. Yes, we shampoo it (conditioner optional) and brush it.
4. No, we don’t all have a hairy chest.
5. No, I’m not Zach Galifianakis/Matisyahu/Jesus/Zeus/Ricky Williams/Brett Keisel/James Harden, but I appreciate the comparison.
6. I don’t appreciate Osama Bin Laden/Saddam Hussein/”terrorist” comparisons. By calling me a terrorist, you’re implying people with beards/dark skin (like, say, Middle Eastern nationalities) are terrorists. Not okay.
7. Jacket zippers are scary.
8. Open flames are scarier.
9. Compliments are great.
10. We can appreciate another beard.
brb gonna be on Instagram for a few hours. #beards (Taken with Instagram)
Whoever ends up at the Arrested Development quiz in Austin better watch the fuck out because half our team has beards. #arresteddevelopment #queenv #austin #beards (Taken with Instagram)
2 of my favorite people in the world are beardos.
Scenes from my birthday party last night. My best friend last-second decided she’d drive two hours to come to my party. She paid for my piercings, she hates anyone who breaks my heart, and she knows my heart. Love her love her love her.
Here’s me with Marc Webb after another free hug at the screening of “(500) Days of Summer” at SXSW 2009. Nice guy.